1. Space Mountain -Blast off on a high-speed indoor roller coaster adventure into space. You’ll never know when the next stop, drop, twist or turn may come. This is a Disney World classic and the most ridden roller coaster in the world.
2. Splash Mountain –Take off in a log Flume, on this wet adventure. You’ll see characters and hear songs from Disney’s classic film Song of the South. Brace yourself at the end, for a 50-foot drop down the mountain where you will get wet, possibly soaked.
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- Board a runaway mine train through an old gold mining town in the south. Hold on, as there are many stops, drops, and turns through the mines on this Disney rollercoaster.
4. Seven Dwarfs Mine Train- Speed through a diamond mine on this incredibly popular family roller coaster that puts you right in the middle of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. You’ll hear songs from the story (that will have you singing along) as well as fantastic views of Cinderella’s Castle. Lean in as you go around turns, as the mine train will sway from side to side.
5. Pirates of the Caribbean- Sail on a boat, through this classic Disney Pirate voyage. You will be put right in the middle of a pirate battle and watch Captain Jack Sparrow reign victorious, in his quest for gold.
6. The Haunted Mansion- Get ready for a spooky tour of a haunted estate; home of 999 happy hauntings. They are looking for one more person to retire there, maybe they will entice you.
7. The Jungle Cruise- Set sail as you tour rivers in Asia, Africa, and South America. You’ll get up close and personal with some snakes, crocodiles, elephants, and a tribe of headhunters. The tour guide will have you laughing with some quick wit and humor.
8. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin- Board space cars in an out of this world space shootout. Spin round and round as you try to hit targets, from both sides and get points, as well as defeat the evil Zurg. When you are finished you can see where you rank on the big board, from Star Cadet to Galactic Hero.